Application to audition
Our student entry procedure is by audition & interview only.
Applicants will be required to prepare 2 songs of different style along with a monologue and a dance piece in your strongest style. DLDC faculty will then direct you to perform any other requirements they feel they may wish to examine. Applicants will be required to provide all backings and musical elements for their audition.
Applicants must prove they are academically suitable to to take part in both the Diploma of Musical Theatre (CUA50213) or the Advanced Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance) (CUA60113) by –
- Demonstrating high levels of practical ability and potential in singing, dancing and acting.
- Applicants must also demonstrate the ability to take direction and apply the direction clearly and confidently.
- All students must communicate and show proficiency in both written and spoken english.
- Exhibit a capacity to collaborate with others.
- Hold a Senior Secondary School Certificate and or demonstrate the ability to complete an appropriate LLN test meeting exit level 3 requirements.
To apply for an audition please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will answer you shortly.