The Audition – Professional Short Course
Scroll down to fill out enquiry forms.
Recent DLDC graduates and current students on the job. Living their dreams!
“The Audition” is a professional short course that aims to ready and maintain young performers for any castings and audition requirements. The course has been specifically designed by artistic director – Simon Lind who has choreographed and directed for X-Factor and Australia’s Got Talent as well as large scale musical productions and Australian pop stars such as Delta Goodrem and Jessica Mauboy. (See full bio)
- Build your confidence and further develop your technique in dance (all styles – including partnering)
- Enhance your song repertoire
- Sharpen your acting and develop monologues
- Work in heels
- Develop style and presentation
- Music Theatre
- Cruise Ships
- Commercial dance
- Performance opportunities
- Affordable – Train while you work!
- *Head shots and location photo shoot included
- *Showreel discounts
Our amazing faculty will train you every Tuesday from 3:30pm-9:30pm during school terms. You will work on song repertoire, dance and audition tech, acting and monologue preparation. Your commitment will be per term and if you choose to do all 4 terms in the year you will receive the “Year Round” discount on your fees.
It’s simple, it’s effective, it’s affordable and you will get the results you need!
Fill out the form below to register your interest. Numbers will be limited so act fast!